NBC Sports Sucks
NBC Sports soccer coverage is failing miserably!Since taking over from the Fox soccer channel which used to air soccer 24/7 and did a stellar job at that.
Now when I turn on NBC Sports all I get NASCAR, American football or hunting...WTF! If I'm lucky to see any soccer at all it's only highlights of the goals!!! What NBC is doing is totally unacceptable. Why own the rights to the majority of the games if you're NOT going to play them!!
And why not have a NBC Soccer Channel that plays soccer 24/7??!!
If this ere Europe they would rioting in the streets!Get a clue NBC, you're in over your head.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "It's quite funny how you claim that you care about what goes wrong in your company but when a problem or a complaint is bought to your attention you don't..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to..."