NBC Sports soccer coverage is failing miserably!Since taking over from the Fox soccer channel which used to air soccer 24/7 and did a stellar job at that.
Now when I turn on NBC Sports all I get NASCAR, American football or hunting...WTF! If I'm lucky to see any soccer at all it's only highlights of the goals!!! What NBC is doing is totally unacceptable. Why own the rights to the majority of the games if you're NOT going to play them!!
And why not have a NBC Soccer Channel that plays soccer 24/7??!!
If this ere Europe they would rioting in the streets!Get a clue NBC, you're in over your head.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Magic Jack is knowingly selling tens of thousands devices to the Indian Payday Loan scammers. These scammers, using the guise of the US Government, Advance America, Cash Advance..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..."
- "Dear Pepsi, your choice to use thinner cans are backfiring, when I purchase a case of 12 or 24 sometimes I have at least one leaky can with creases and..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement. What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all. Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."