I knew they would screw it up since they took over from speedchannel You can gardly find an accurate listing of when they will show f1.Look Look -- I'm giving those executives the finger now.

I knew they would screw it up since they took over from speedchannel You can gardly find an accurate listing of when they will show f1. Look Look -- I'm giving those executives the finger now. I knew they would screw it up since they took over from speedchannel You can gardly find an accurate listing of when they will show f1. Look Look -- I'm giving those executives the finger now.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nbc Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nbc Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Nbc Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments