I'm watching the NHL Western Conference finals, game 4 (LA Kings v.Phoenix Coyotes), and at about only 2 minutes in, my ESPN ScoreCenter (on a Smart phone), flashes up a Phoenix Goal, with 6 minutes left in the 1st.

I didn't believe it!!! I went to the NHL website, and sure enough, Phoenix scored. So, the NBC SOB's really WERE Delaying the game by about 12 minutes. NBC Sports Blows!!!

Now, because of my locale, and to add "insult to injury", I can get the Canadian station (CBC), where up until 10 minutes ago, I used to think that they took their Hockey Very Seriously...NOT!!!They followed NBC's "delayed broadcast" policy (very possibly, they used the same feed).

Review about: Nbc Sports Website.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Your comment made on Sunday night football could only come from someone in media with absolute;y zero street sense.The use of gun was in crime is decision made by person with thug mentality.Under your reasoning all rap music should be banned because that is true culprit.Your comment has no place on a sport cast and you are no scholar.Go into real world once in a while without an entourage of security and you will be clamoring for right to carry firearm.