I think NBC does a generally decent job of covering "soccer" (we call it football).My HUGE beef is that they do not understand that everyone now has DVRs, and that we DON'T Want all these updates about other games.

I record all EPL games and I want to watch them. I don't want to know the scores and I don't want to zoom to the end of another game.

It COMPLETELY ruins the other games when I already know the result.PLEASE -- just stop it!

This person wrote the review nbc sports from Nbc Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nbc Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nbc Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Killeen, Texas, United States #1204801

I watch it live so I want the updates. I would prefer a flash to say where a goal has gone in elsewhere so I can change the channel quickly to see it