I think NBC does a generally decent job of covering "soccer" (we call it football).My HUGE beef is that they do not understand that everyone now has DVRs, and that we DON'T Want all these updates about other games.

I record all EPL games and I want to watch them. I don't want to know the scores and I don't want to zoom to the end of another game.

It COMPLETELY ruins the other games when I already know the result.PLEASE -- just stop it!

This person wrote the review nbc sports from Nbc Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nbc Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nbc Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Killeen, Texas, United States #1204801

I watch it live so I want the updates. I would prefer a flash to say where a goal has gone in elsewhere so I can change the channel quickly to see it

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Nbc Sports - Commercial Review Nbc Sports "Watching F1 ... I think I've seen more of the annoying "programming will resume momentarily " than the actual race! 6 minutes MAX and commercial again and again .... there..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more