Every week I have to disable all my browser plugins (the ones that stop the ads and the tracking) just so I can try to search for the gran prix race that just aired only to be redirected to Free Practice 2 and incomplete videos of the race.It is horrible and annoying.

I can't even record it on TV because those races are also incomplete (that's the cable companies fault as well, not just NBC).

I understand americans don't really watch F1 but this isn't helping.I can only assume this is the same for other sports on the website (not just F1) but it is the reason I don't watch American Broadcasting Sports; it is all just a platform for selling *** to the audience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nbc Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nbc Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Nbc Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments