NBC Sports soccer coverage is failing miserably!Since taking over from the Fox soccer channel which used to air soccer 24/7 and did a stellar job at that.
Now when I turn on NBC Sports all I get NASCAR, American football or hunting...WTF! If I'm lucky to see any soccer at all it's only highlights of the goals!!! What NBC is doing is totally unacceptable. Why own the rights to the majority of the games if you're NOT going to play them!!
And why not have a NBC Soccer Channel that plays soccer 24/7??!!
If this ere Europe they would rioting in the streets!Get a clue NBC, you're in over your head.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..."
- "Ordered flowers last night fro Wesley Berry because they had several Xmas items on sale. Imagine my surprise when a Xmas basket that was on sale for $27.99 ended up..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."