Unbelievable!21 days of watching the Tour de France and they don't show the final podium presentations.

Bad enough that we missed the youngest rider and polkadot jersey awards, they didn't show the yellow jersey podium with the first and second place finishers, and completely left off presentation for the team winner. And Saturday night's recap show was not shown. Even after they promised other results at the recap show. NBC sports really knows how to diss the cycling world.

NASCAR and Cycling do not mix!This is the most disappointed I have been with NBC sports

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nbc Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nbc Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Nbc Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States #1190049

I couldn't agree more.After watching 21 days of coverage to reach the finale and not show full coverage of the podiums is a disgrace!

We watched all the hard work, suffering and incredible endurance of these outstanding athletes and looked forward to see them receive their well deserved honors and accolades only to be cut off at the high point of the podiums!!

You have no respect for the tour and shouldn't be allowed the air rights to it!Let another network take over that will show it to its full conclusion.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1189359

I totally agree.Leave it to NBC to push NASCAR in our face at every opportunity.

These cyclists sweat it out for 21 days to be rewarded by the American network switching to guys in suits talking about a race that had not even started yet. To Universal-Comcast-NBC its all about the big sponsors and big dollars.

Why care about the Tour.I'm going to ask Bobke about this.