First, their flashing ad's at the top of the screen are unprofessional. That's low for a major network.

Second, the games they choose to replay are arbitrary. Just have them all available on demand; stop being stingy. I know you're making plenty of money from those poorly done ads.

Third, my stream has died in the beginning of the 2nd half. I've tried multiple browsers and even other games at this point. No dice. And where's the customer support? Non-existent. WatchESPN is miles beyond NBCSN; I hope NBC loses the Premier League contract. They don't deserve it and I for one will not be tolerating their poorly disguised ad app any longer.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Whitmore Lake, Michigan, United States #953834

I am so furious about nbcsp obtaining the Barclay premier league football.we the viewers are getting nothing from this only some crapy app that doesn't even work.Bring back the days when the fox and ESPN networks shared the matches.Also not all TV providers offer the so called live extra and from what I have been told that is not much better.Do me a favor don't renew the contract when it comes up or air more matches,if you purchase the league rights be fair and give the viewers more.

Denver, Colorado, United States #901100

Yes and whats with the lack of audio feed.The video feed is good but having no sound detract from the overall experience of the game.

I complained about this to Comcast yesterday and turned on the Chelsea Liverpool Game this morning only to find the same lack of audio.Pretty disappointing.