1.5

I pre-recorded the race and when I went to watch it I saw breaking news of the Orlando tragedy instead and totally understandable.But then when I though I could get the replay on NBCSN Channel 220 of my DirectTV service, i was truly dismayed that they had cancelled it and shown instead Golf and Wrestling.

I am a paying customer and someone decides on his own to change the posted program line up. Totally ridiculous!! I got even more angrier when I could not get an NBCSN phone contact info to give them a piece of my mind. I even call the poor lady customer assistant at DirectTv; she had no clue what I was talking about!

Finally, I found this link to complain.

Flood this link but please no cussing but be forceful that who ever made this decision needs disciplinary action!!here is the link:http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/contact-us/

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "n0 re-broadcast" of nbc nbc sports tv channel. Nbc Sports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nbc nbc sports tv channel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nbc Sports.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments