I cant stand listening to a foreigner broadcast a NASCAR race!!!What was NBC thinking????

I feel like I'm watching some frickin' Euro Racing League!!!

Typical liberal NBC to try to ruin NASCAR!!!Rick Allen SUCKS as a NASCAR announcer!!!

Review about: Nbc Sports Sport Commentator.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Leigh is way better than Rick Allen.If you can't understand him, then you are the problem.

I would rather listen to Leigh for every race than to listen to Rick Allen for one. Leigh may have an Australian accent, but he can speak better English than Rick Allen.

At least Leigh actually has excitement in his voice and doesn't sound like a cow every time he says the word "and".If you think Rick is a good broadcaster, I regret to inform you that you are deaf.

Agreed.It's like listentening to a f$cking soccer match.

NBC lieberalism at its best.NBC is killing this sport!

British broadcasters are terrible for NASCAR.Very hard to listen to.

This sport needs a broadcaster that is relevant and doesn't say things like "lets go on to the next chapter". The slang is all wrong and annoying.

Do not assume this sport has a European base.I constantly think "what sport am I watching?"

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Nbc Sports - Commercial Review Nbc Sports "Watching F1 ... I think I've seen more of the annoying "programming will resume momentarily " than the actual race! 6 minutes MAX and commercial again and again .... there..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more