NBC Sports gives scant lip service to female professional women tennis, particularly the scheduling of and then failure to show the French Open Women's Doubles Final.NBC Sports had adequate time to put it on after the speedy victory of Nada over Ferrer in the Men's Singles Final.

It was the old bait and switch, the women's doubles was scheduled NBC opted for repeats and fillers.

You lost an opportunity to showcase doubles tennis which is played by more people worldwide than singles.I guess unless there are men playing (note: Mixed Doubles and Men's Doubles made it on TV) we once again are put aside.

Had an Experience with Nbc Sports?

Comments

Funny Mann

I'm not being a smart A$$ but to the person who clicked useful please reply and explain how this is useful.

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Nbc Sports - Commercial Review Nbc Sports "Watching F1 ... I think I've seen more of the annoying "programming will resume momentarily " than the actual race! 6 minutes MAX and commercial again and again .... there..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more